A Fun interactive way to learn to count and use money.
Practice essential life skills
use one of the oval " shopping " pieces or write in what you are buying and how much it costs.
Then either count out exact money Or use notes and Calculate change.
Includes: 37 magnetic coin and banknotes pieces: 8 Shopping pieces, dry wipe pen and double- side board, 18 x 25 cm
Front actives :
- Count Money: write an item name or use the shopping pieces provided. Write an amount in the to pay box , place notes and coins in the Exact Money box to make the amount.
- Calculate change: write an item name or use the shopping pieces provided. Write an amount in the to pay box place notes and count higher than that amount in the I Pay Box. Now place coins and notes for the change into the My change box.
Back Activities :
- what can i buy with...: place up to four oval shopping pieces in the right hand spaces and write an amount in each price area. Select banknote/s pr coin and ask the child to add up what can be bought with this money. use ticks or crosses to show choices and move afforded items over to the basket. add up basket total to check write or draw own items into the ovals.
- Add the coins: place a few coins in the area provided. Count and write the total.
- Same value in coins: select a banknote and make up the same value with coins.