CRYSTAL GROWING MAGIC
The capillary action, which is the process that enable plants and trees to take water and nutrients from soil up into their leaves, branches and flowers. the cardboard use the same process to absorb water. Now, the evaporation process starts. As the magic solution evaporates, the crystals in the magic solution are left behind.
The tips usually dries first, so it's usually where the crystal start growing. Once the magic solution and Cardboard is all dried up, it stop growing crystals.
- Fun and educational
- Performance and quality tested
- Great fun for children of all ages
- The Under Sea Wold kits version features tailored components such as a mix and measure scoop, test tubes with squishy lids and more
- Great formula tested
- More than just a toy and book, SmartLab products satisfy and engage a child's curiosity
- Science becomes an adventure