What happened ?
Polyvinyl alcohol ( PVA) Consists of very long chain-like molecules called polymers. all of these molecules stick to reach other and form a thick viscous solution when dissolved in water. Sodium tetraborate ( Borax) form across links between the PVA polymers and connect the long chains together. this reaction is called polymerization ( turn in to plastic).
- Fun and educational
- Performance and quality tested
- Great fun for children of all ages
- The Space Ball World version features tailored components such as a mix and measure scoop, test tubes with squishy lids and more
- Great formula tested
- More than just a toy and book, SmartLab products satisfy and engage a child's curiosity
- Science becomes an adventure