Why Oil and Water do not Mix?
There is a perfect good " Chemistry" explanation for this . Both water molecules and oil floats separately above water because it has a lower density than water ( the density of water is 1 )
Now , try adding some dish washing liquid . it is attracted to both water and oil, and help them to join together. Perfect to wash the greasy oil off the plates and into the water.
- Fun and educational
- Performance and quality tested
- Great fun for children of all ages
- The Lava Experiment kit version features tailored components such as a mix and measure scoop, test tubes with squishy lids and more
- Great formula tested
- More than just a toy and book, SmartLab products satisfy and engage a child's curiosity
- Science becomes an adventure