learn & write essential vocabulary
Here is some activities to try:
- Adult help recommended ( to start with)
- Place the word tiles upside down, pick a piece up and read the word.
- use word tiles to make up a sentence and draw a picture for it underneath.
- Make, then jumble up a sentence and try to put it back into the correct order
- Bingo: give out 10 tiles to each player. one person calls out the words at random ( use this pack as a guide). Each time a player has their word called they put aside. Winner is the first to have all their words called.
- hangman: use the word tile to choose the word and trace over the letter on the letter guide on each guess.
- Storymaker: pick out 3 or more words and tell a story including these words.